Didn’t realize that there had been a new release of Jama in the meantime, i.e., December 2012, as this project had been rather dormant over the years. Hence I quickly generated new Maven artifacts and uploaded them to Maven Central.
Looks like Ryan accidentally missed a blank in the pom.xml files of the Rserve/REngine artifacts that he uploaded to Maven Central, rendering them unparseable, as Artem pointed out. So I fixed the typo, corrected the download links and uploaded the… Read more
It’s been longer this time since the last ADAMS release – almost 4 months – but I finally got around to making a release. Once again, lots more conversions and actors, many bugfixes. And best of all an improved flow… Read more